If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci.
One of the all-time best Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci ever! . Truly the best Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci recipe! It’s super-easy to make,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 15 ingredients with 11 steps. okay don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
What You Require to Make Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci
- You Require 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You Require 1/2 cup of pumpkin, pureed.
- You Require 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of anise seed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (for coating a pan).
- Prepare 1 of whipped cream.
Step to Make Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- On a large baking sheet, toast the peanuts at 375°F for about 10 minutes. Set aside the peanuts and baking sheet to cool..
- Put everything but the peanuts into a large mixing bowl and mix..
- Once the peanuts are cool, incorporate them into the mix..
- Butter the cookie sheet.
- Separate the dough into two equal blobs and lay them in parallel on the cookie sheet..
- Work the blobs into cookie-sheet-length logs a few inches wide..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes..
- Let the sheet cool..
- Now, slice up the logs, on a bias, into 1 inch wide cuts, and lay them on their sides in the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350°F another 15 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream. It goes well with coffee..
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!