If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Zold family Pumpkin Pie!.
One of the all-time best Zold family Pumpkin Pie! ever! . Really the best Zold family Pumpkin Pie! recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Zold family Pumpkin Pie!
- You need of pie crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You Require 1 stick of salted cold butter.
- You Require 1 of between 4 and 6 tablespoons of ice cold water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You Require 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of filling.
- Prepare 1 can of 15.oz 100% pure pumkin*NOT pumpkin pie mix.
- You Require 1 can of 14.oz sweetened condensed milk*can not be substituted for evaporated milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumkin pie spice*I like a lot you can use less if you do not, most recipes call for around 13/4 to 2 tsp..that doesn’t do it for me, it’s up to you.
- You Require 1/4 tsp of salt.
Step to Make Zold family Pumpkin Pie!
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 425°f.
- For pie crust sift all dry ingredients together.
- Dice up your butter and cut it into your dry ingredients with a fork until it is well distributed. It should resemble the texture of corn meal..
- Add in 4 tbs cold water and mix, keep adding just until you dough comes together, this is tricky you don’t want too much water in here so as soon as your dough is together stop adding the water.it took me 6 tbs..
- Roll your dough out into a circle and place over a 9 inch pie dish.
- Flute your edges and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- For the filling, mix together all of ingredients with hand mixer for about a minute or until well combined.
- Gently pour into pie crust and put it in the preheated oven set at 425 for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes put a pie crust sheild or make one out of a square of foil and place it on the crust.
- Turn your oven down to 350°f Return it to the oven and bake for another 30-40 minutes or until an inserted butter n if on the edge comes out clean.
- The pie might be a tad jiggly in the middle still. That is fine it Will firm up when you pie is cooling.
- Enjoy and follow me for more great recipes:).
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!