If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies.
One of the all-time best Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies ever! . Truly the best Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO incredibly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 9 ingredients with 7 steps. okay don’t waste time, merely go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 180 g of mixed chocolate chips.
- You Require 80 g of demerara sugar.
- Prepare 80 g of castor sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 150 g of butter.
- You need 3 teaspoons of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 225 g of cream flour.
- You need Pinch of baking soda.
- You Require Pinch of baking powder.
How to Make Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Beat the sugar and the butter until it's a really creamy consistency..
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix again..
- Add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder with a spoon and mix through..
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix thoroughly..
- Take a table spoon of dough at a time and roll it into a ball. Flatten down onto a lined baking tray in a circular shape. Make sure to leave some room between cookies to allow them to spread out while cooking..
- Cook in a preheated over at 180°C for 11-13 minutes. Cooking depends on the thickness and size, so consistency is key but different people like softer and crunchier cookies and these are delicious so I'm sure they will be eaten either way..
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit on the tray for 2 minutes before removing to cool on a wire cooling rack..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!