If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
One of the all-time best Eggnog Cookies ever! . Truly the best Eggnog Cookies recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can cook this recipe using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. ok don’t waste time, merely go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Eggnog Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You Require 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You Require 3/4 cup of salted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of eggnog.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of large egg yolks.
How to Make Eggnog Cookies
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookies sheets with parchment paper..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg together in a small bowl..
- Using an electric mixer cream the sugar and butter together in a large bowl..
- Add the eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks beating at medium speed until smooth..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat at low speed just until blended..
- Using a small ice cream scoop measure the dough out and drop them by teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheets..
- Leave 1 inch between each cookie..
- Sprinkle lightly with additional nutmeg..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. (Or until bottoms turn light brown.).
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack..
- Leave the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, that allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!