If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars. Do you have a ton of Halloween Candy like we do?? I've taken a blondie recipe I would normally put chocolate chips in, and. Leftover Halloween candy cookie bars are the best way to use up all that Halloween candy!
One of the all-time best Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars ever! . Really the best Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
How to make Halloween Leftover Candy Cookie Bars with Savannah and Hannah from Junior Gizmo. This recipe is SUPER easy to make and is so yummy! EASY Loaded Cookie Bars are stuffed with Oreo cookies, M&M's, and Reese's candy but you can toss in whatever you want! You can made this recipe using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. ok don’t waste time, simply go ahead This is how you cook it. .
The Thing You Need to Make Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars
- You need 2 packs (12 ounce) of cookie dough (any flavor), softened.
- You need 1 cup of leftover chocolate 🍫 candy.
- You need of Marshmallows.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
Give leftover Halloween candy new life in this over-the-top bar cookie recipe. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Use foil to lift uncut bars from pan. Have them both in Buzzfeed Tasty's mouthwatering candy cookie bars, which repurpose leftover Halloween candy.
How to Make Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In a large bowl crumble up your cookie dough…….
- Stir into dough your candies, breaking up any large pieces……
- In a 7X11 inch baking pan press dough into the bottom of pan, DO NOT GREASE PAN !!!! Leave out just a few pieces of dough ( you’ll be using those pieces for the topping !.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, then remove from oven……
- Place your marshmallows on top of candy cookie crust, place as many marshmallows as you can !.
- Take reserved cookie dough and crumble all over marshmallows…….Sprinkle top with cinnamon powder…….
- Place back into oven and continue to cook for about 15-20 minutes more or until cookie dough is golden on top and marshmallows have melted….
- Remove from oven, let cool for 1 hour or more, cut into squares and enjoy 😉! Mine look funny because I used different colored marshmallows, but it’s ok, my kids loved it ! 🥰.
Transform leftover Halloween candy into tasty bar cookies. Cookies made of cake mix are filled with mini candy bars before baking. They're a good way to use up those leftover Halloween treats. Delicious cookie recipe with mini candy bars wrapped in a quick dough made from cake mix. This is a recipe passed down from a dear friend who would make these.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, that enables me to share more distinctive content and recipes to suit your needs.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!