If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti.
One of the all-time best Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti ever! . Truly the best Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti recipe! It’s super-easy to create,its SO extremely cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. fine don’t waste time, simply go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti
- You Require 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole hazelnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of hazelnut syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
How to Make Hazelnut and Cranberry Biscotti
Prepared to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F). In a blender or food processor, blend sugar and half of the hazelnuts until finely chopped..
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, whole hazelnuts, chopped hazelnuts and sugar, baking powder, and salt..
- Beat the eggs, hazelnut syrup, and vanilla extract together..
- Combine egg and flour mixture with a wooden spoon until a rough dough forms..
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment or a silicone mat, turn out the dough into two rough logs. Bake at 175°C for 30-40 minutes..
- Let cool for 10 minutes. With a serrated knife cut biscotti into 1 cm thick pieces..
- Return cut biscotti to baking sheet and bake for 15-20 more minutes at 150°C (300°F), turning over after half the time. The longer it bakes the harder it becomes. Let cool..
As always, thank you for reading through this blog, which allows me to share more unique content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!