If you’re searching for simple and tasty recipes, you’ve come to the right place.
Best Holiday Cookies.
One of the all-time best Best Holiday Cookies ever! . Really the best Best Holiday Cookies recipe! It’s super-easy for making,its SO amazingly cozy and delicious, instructions included below.
You can made this recipe using 13 ingredients with 10 steps. ok don’t waste time, just go ahead Here is how you cook it. .
What You Need to Make Best Holiday Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 C of + 2 tblsp soft or melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 C of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 C of white sugar.
- You need 1 of large or Xlarge egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of tblsp brandy.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 C of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 3/4 C of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 C of chopped walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of Preparation.
- You need of Preheat oven to 375*.
- Prepare of Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Step to Make Best Holiday Cookies
Ready to cook? Here’s what you need to do :
- In a large bowl, stir together the sugars.
- Stir in butter until smooth.
- Stir in the egg.
- Stir in the brandy and baking soda.
- Stir in the flour 1/2 C at a time.
- Stir in the cranberries, chips and walnuts (if using walnuts) -the dough will be a little stiff.
- Using a 2-inch scoop, place cookie dough 3 inches apart on the sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a rack or plate to cool completely.
- Enjoy! And happy holidays!.
As always, thank you for reading this blog, which allows me to share more special content and recipes for you.
Sharing is caring!
Happy cooking … Cheers, friends!